3" iron-on patch
Packaged new with 4" backing card
1. Garment should be clean & freshly laundered.
2. Set iron to high for 5 minutes. No steam.
3. Iron area of garment where patch will be placed.
4. Place patch on garment, embroidery facing up.
5. Place light cloth over patch and iron for 1 min.
6. Let cool for 1 min. If needed, repeat step 5.
If you wash your garment, the patch may come off. Sewing the patch guarantees permanent attachment.
Do not use on unironable fabrics (low melting point) such as nylons, vinyls, or leathers.